Pension Loan, up to $ 90,000
Good Finance, belonging to the Good Credit group, offers a financing solution suitable for those who are retired and need to have money available for any purpose.
We are talking about Good Finance Pensione, an interesting loan that allows you to have up to $ 90,000 (not all retired loans allow you to go that far) to be repaid, as usual in these financial solutions, by paying fixed rate installments and within a maximum of 120 months.
There are three advantages indicated by Good Finance on its website regarding this loan:
- ease of repayment, as the installment is paid through a deduction from the net pension
- flexibility, since up to 90,000 dollars can be requested to be repaid within 120 months (10 years)
- sustainability, since the maximum amount that can be paid each month, is equal to a maximum of 1/5 of the net pension
Loans under the INPS agreement
Good Finance signed a new INPS agreement on November 14, 2013 and this guarantees all pensioners of this social security institution a “privileged” treatment in granting the loan. Interest rates, in fact, are very extremely advantageous. In addition to INPS pensioners, these favorable conditions also apply to pensioners from other social security institutions, therefore not only INPS or ex-INPDAP.
Going to read the small print, here are the main features of this financing:
- maximum age of the applicant: 90 years after payment of the last installment
- maximum installment: 1/5 of the net pension, constant for the entire repayment period of the loan
- minimum installment: $ 50
- duration: up to 120 months
- installment collection fees: 0 $
- management fees: 650 $
- investigation costs: 1% of the residual capital. There are no commissions if the residual debt is less than or equal to $ 10,000
- distribution costs: 250 $
- stamp duty: 16 $
- loan insurance: YES, to be paid by Good Finance Finance and not paid by the customer
Interest rates deserve a separate section, as Good Finance uses a different rate depending on the situation of the applicant. These rates start from a TAN of 5.85% (APR of 8.65%) for those who, at the expiration of the loan, are less than 60 years old, and reach a TAN of 13.69% (APR of 17.49 %) for those who, on expiry of the loan, are between 85 and 90 years old.
For a complete view of the interest rates and of all the economic conditions of the loans for pensioners with the transfer of the fifth proposed by Good Finance, we refer you to the official website.
Other Good Finance Banca solutions. In addition to the Good Finance Dynamic Pension Loan, Good Finance also offers loans for employees, both private and public, granted on equally advantageous terms.