Watch Out Top Live Cricket Streaming Apps in 2021(Updated)
Greetings to all cricket enthusiasts!
Cricket, the gentleman’s game, has evolved over the years into a global phenomenon that unites people across borders and cultures. With the advent of technology, watching cricket matches live has become easier and more accessible than ever before. Gone are the days when we relied solely on television broadcasts to catch the action. In today’s digital age, live cricket streaming apps have taken the center stage, offering convenience and flexibility to cricket fans worldwide.
Whether you are a die-hard fan or just a casual cricket viewer, having a reliable live streaming app on your device can enhance your cricket-watching experience. These apps provide access to live matches, highlights, scores, and much more, ensuring you never miss a moment of the game. In this article, we bring you a comprehensive list of the top live cricket streaming apps to watch out for in 2021.
📺 ESPN Cricket
One of the most popular and trusted names in sports broadcasting, ESPN offers a dedicated live cricket streaming app that brings the excitement of the game right to your fingertips. With ESPN Cricket, you can watch live matches, catch up on highlights, and stay updated with the latest scores and news. The app delivers a seamless streaming experience and provides comprehensive coverage of major cricket tournaments, including the Cricket World Cup.
Advantages of ESPN Cricket:
- Extensive coverage of cricket matches from around the world.
- High-quality streaming with minimal lag.
- Real-time score updates and live commentary.
- Access to exclusive interviews and analysis by cricket experts.
- User-friendly interface for easy navigation and browsing.
Disadvantages of ESPN Cricket:
- Limited availability in certain regions.
- Requires a subscription for full access to all features.
- In-app advertisements may interrupt the streaming experience.
Hotstar, a subsidiary of Disney+, is a leading live streaming platform that offers a wide range of content, including live sports. With its dedicated cricket section, Hotstar provides live coverage of cricket matches, including international fixtures, domestic tournaments, and league matches. The app also offers match highlights, expert analysis, and in-depth statistics to enhance your cricket-viewing experience.
Advantages of Hotstar:
- Extensive coverage of cricket matches, including IPL and international tournaments.
- High-quality streaming with multiple language options.
- On-demand access to match highlights and expert analysis.
- Interactive scorecards and real-time statistics.
- Option to set match reminders and receive notifications.
Disadvantages of Hotstar:
- Limited free content, requires a subscription for full access.
- Regional restrictions may apply for certain matches.
- In-app advertisements can be intrusive at times.
📺 Willow TV
Willow TV is a dedicated live streaming app for cricket enthusiasts in the United States and Canada. The app offers live coverage of international cricket matches, including test matches, ODIs, and T20s. With Willow TV, cricket fans in North America can enjoy their favorite sport without the limitations of geographical boundaries.
Advantages of Willow TV:
- Exclusive coverage of cricket matches for viewers in the United States and Canada.
- High-definition streaming with multiple camera angles.
- Access to match replays and highlights.
- On-demand content library with past matches and documentaries.
- Option to customize notifications for favorite teams and players.
Disadvantages of Willow TV:
- Limited availability outside the United States and Canada.
- Subscription-based service with no free content.
- Occasional buffering issues during peak viewing hours.
1. Which live cricket streaming app is the best?
While the definition of “best” may vary depending on individual preferences, ESPN Cricket, Hotstar, and Willow TV are among the top live cricket streaming apps available. Each app offers unique features and advantages, so it’s advisable to choose based on your specific requirements and regional availability.
2. Can I watch cricket matches for free on these apps?
Most live cricket streaming apps require a subscription for full access to all features. However, they usually offer a limited amount of free content, including highlights and selected matches. Some apps also provide free trials for new users. Check the app’s pricing and subscription details for more information.
3. How can I ensure a smooth streaming experience?
To ensure a smooth streaming experience while watching live cricket, make sure you have a stable internet connection with sufficient bandwidth. It’s also recommended to close unnecessary background apps and clear cache memory to optimize your device’s performance. If you encounter any buffering issues, try lowering the video quality or switch to a different network.
In conclusion, live cricket streaming apps have revolutionized the way we watch and follow cricket matches. With ESPN Cricket, Hotstar, Willow TV, and many other options available, cricket fans have more flexibility and convenience in accessing live matches, highlights, and in-depth analysis. However, it’s important to consider factors such as regional availability, subscription costs, and streaming quality before choosing the app that best suits your preferences.
So why wait? Download your preferred live cricket streaming app today and embark on an immersive cricket-viewing journey. Don’t miss out on the thrilling moments and match-winning performances. With these apps, the excitement of cricket is just a tap away!
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the author. The information provided is accurate and reliable to the best of our knowledge, but we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the article or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained in the article for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.